Pacenotes Course "TheRallyDriver.com"
The Pacenotes Course “TheRallyDriver.com” for drivers will allow to you:
- Create a new pacenote system to be faster and safer.
- Need fewer passages/runs for reconnaisance: therefore saving time and money. In addition, strictly complying with the “recce” regulation of each championship (1,2 or 3 runs).
In the Pacenotes Course “TheRallyDriver.com” for drivers:
- We will work with the latest technologies: RallyPacenotes App and iCodriver. (*)
- We will study and compare pacenotes systems of internationally renowned rally drivers (Loeb, Ogier, Neuville, Evans, Meeke, Breen and Sordo) with the help of onboard cameras and satellite maps.
- You will have a complete tutorial (with more than 120 pages) for a better understanding and review.
- You will have follow-up and personalized advice during the season.
All this, with the maximum facilities:
- 2-day individual courses. Both driver and codriver are required.
- It is necessary to have a standard car for the training. Practices are carried out at legal speed on roads open to traffic (like recce during rallies).
- The price of the course only includes training expenses. Does not include fuel, travel, hotels, etc...
+34 629 739 325
(*) During the courses we will be using the application "RallyPacenotes" for Android or iPhone. In addition, we will show you the use of the app iCodriver for iPad, a digital alternative to the classic notebook for pacenotes. There is a free trial version "iCodriver Lite" in the Apple Store, for those who want to try it during the course.